Dear Space Enthusiasts,
„New Space“ stands for the commercialisation of the space sector. It is full of opportunities and we are happy to share our great experience in this field with you!
In this webinar we will showcase our experience how to handle big EO data and how to optimize your data pipeline. Next to that we would like to elaborate on how we currently use AI, which space use cases we see and work on.
Michael Aspetsberger is leading our Aerospace sector Team and will talk about Big EO Data handling in the cloud. In detail, he will…
- share some of our great experience with satellites and sensors such as MERIS, OLCI, MODIS, PRISMA and many more
- show you how to free up resources remotely and collaboratively
- show you Cloud Native Big Data Processing
- share how algorithm acceleration is possible also in a Network of Resources
Alessio Montuoro, our Senior Data Scientist, will follow and dig deeper into the topic of AI in Aerospace. In detail, he’ll showcase…
- how we at Cloudflight approach Artificial Intelligence
- a live demo of our AI platform ModelFly and how to apply it in Aerospace projects
After registration, you’ll receive the zoom link via email.
Our event is open for discussion and exchange! Should you have any topics or specific questions for us in advance, we will be happy to address them directly at the event. Please send them to .